Robert McGregor has over 30 years experience in Osteopathy and has worked in various locations around Northamptonshire.
Robs qualifications include:
- Diploma in Osteopathy 1982
- European School of Osteopathy, Kent 1978-1982
- Member of the Society of Osteopaths 1982-1984
- Member of the Register of Osteopaths 1984 – 2000
- General Osteopathic Council membership 2000 – present
Rob treats a variety of conditions including:
- Tension Headaches
- Whiplash Injuries
- Trapped Nerves
- Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Postural Problems
- Arthritic Pain
- Disc Pain
- Lower Back Pain
As an Osteopath, Rob adopts a comprehensive, individual and caring approach to the health and wellbeing of all of his patients. He believes in treating not just the symptoms but the person as a whole, creating a treatment programme that is tailored to your body’s own unique, specific needs.
If you would like an appointment with Rob, please call 01933 664444.