Chiropractic is a healthcare profession that is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders. These include disorders of the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints and muscles), and the effects of these disorders on the function of the nervous system and general health. We have a specialist interest in neck and back pain but take the entire physical, emotional and social well-being into account with every patient.
McTimoney Chiropractic is a method of chiropractic developed by the late John McTimoney over 50 years ago. It is taught exclusively at the McTimoney College of Chiropractic in Oxfordshire and Manchester. This type of Chiropractic treatment is well known for being a precise due to assessing the whole body. The gentle nature of the McTimoney method makes it especially suitable for people of all ages.
What We Treat
Chiropractic has been proven to be effective in the treatment of a variety of conditions, injuries and disorders. Below is a short summary of common complaints we routinely address. During your first appointment Chiropractor will assess your condition and advise whether Chiropractic is appropriate.
- Ankle sprain
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Inability to relax
- Joint pains
- Hip and knee pain, including from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain
- Generalised aches and pains
- Low back pain (lumbago)
- Mechanical neck pain
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
If you would like a chiropractic treatment please contact us on 01933 664444 or email us on email@example.com.